The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate
We are happy you joined us!

We have a new contest we are starting we want to tell you about. As you browse the forum to learn, we have a Resources forum. Each month we will pick 5 new random reviews on the different companies listed in there and give them a free AffiliateFix t-shirt. The reviews will be written by our posters. So we encourage you to take part for a chance to win.

I'm a new affiliate here doing CPA

Hello @Aaron Taylor , welcome to the AffiliateFix! Great to have you join us.

was wondering if anyone would exchange CPA referrals with me. I have a free one, looking for the same :) let's make some money!

Something like this is should be posted in the Business Centre or Buy/Sell/Trade forums.

This is an Introductions thread where you tell your new fellow members who you are, what you are about personally and in business, and what you would like to accomplish as a member of the community.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

Good Luck

T J

Last edited:
Hello @Aaron Taylor , welcome to the AffiliateFix! Great to have you join us.

Something like this is should be posted in the Business Centre or Buy/Sell/Trade forums.

This is an Introductions thread where you tell your new fellow members who you are, what you are about personally adn in business, and what you would like to accomplish as a member of the community.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

Good Luck

T J
Thanks, wasn't quite sure where that should go

MI
Back