The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hi, I'm youandthesix

youandthesix

affiliate
Hi everyone, I'm youandthesix. I've been a web developer for about 5 years now, I have built some websites for people and companies to earn some extra cash but I'm more about working for myself than others (even though yes building websites for people is technically working for yourself). I've recently gotten into internet marketing over the past year or so and am still not too great at it but I'm learning a lot as I go!

I'm hoping I can continue to learn here!

Welcome!

Why not post your skills in our Resource forum or Buy, Sell, or Trade? They will give you the exposure you may seek,

Hi everyone, I'm youandthesix.

Hi @youandthesix , welcome to WebsiteFix! Thanks for joining us.

I've been a web developer for about 5 years now, I have built some websites for people and companies to earn some extra cash but I'm more about working for myself than others (even though yes building websites for people is technically working for yourself). I've recently gotten into internet marketing over the past year or so and am still not too great at it but I'm learning a lot as I go!

I'm hoping I can continue to learn here!

Loads of goodness in all of that. Sounds as though you have a handle on it pretty well. Affiliate Marketing is an awesome addition to your skill sets. Be sure to check out our sister forums as well.

Looking forward to our posts and threads.

See you around the forums.

T J

banners
Back