The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hi i'm Saint

54int

affiliate
Hi all. I am From Europe and i've been working online for over 5 years now , mostly on free traffic and now i would like to get into paid traffic. I have web development experience and some desktop development experience and i also make my own bots.

Welcome to AffiliateFix, nice to meet you.

Definitely a good move jumping into paid traffic sources. Good luck!

Hi @54int , thanks for joining us. Welcome to AffiliateFix!

I am From Europe and i've been working online for over 5 years now , mostly on free traffic and now i would like to get into paid traffic. I have web development experience and some desktop development experience and i also make my own bots.

Sounds like you're ready to step up your game. Paid traffic is where the money is.

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

@54int hello and welcome! :)

We are happy to help in any way that we can with your move to paid traffic. The easiest way is to start a follow-along journey, so members can offer advice and guidance to you every step of the way.

Looking forward to seeing you around the forums.

banners
Back