The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hi i am Tony!!!--Feel free to drop a HI!---

Tony

affiliate
Hi all ! My name is Tony , i am from Greece and i am looking to create an income from internet marketing.

I am a student studying economics and i want to do my master in marketing next year in Netherlands , so i want to create an income to support myself.I was lurking for some time on warriorforum but never made an account.

I found a Newbie411 guide which lead me here .This place looks awesome and it seems that there many experienced internet marketers that are willing to give noobies like me some help.
I just completed an application to my first CPA network , peerfly , i included the information which is in red box in every page of the guide :) .

I will have to wait 10days for my application because there are 1000 applications before mine but i think this will give me some time to prepare.
Right now i have 50Euros to invest but i will have another 100euros by the end of the month.I know its not a lot but i really want to make this work!
Any suggestions are welcome ,
Thanks a lot for your time

Tony.

Welcome to the club bro, take your time and learn some simple money making methods so you can be able to save enough for your ppc game. It is not cool to do ppc without budget/cash flow. Once you have found something that brings in $20 to $50 for you daily you will be able to save enough to do your ppc. Ppc requires a lot of testing before you can succeed!

To your success bro, wish you all the best!

Welcome to the forum Tony. If you'd like me to take a quicker look at your PeerFly application, feel free to PM me :)

banners
Back