propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Hi i am Tony!!!--Feel free to drop a HI!---

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Tony, Jan 25, 2012.

1. Tony

Tony Affiliate affiliate

Hi all ! My name is Tony , i am from Greece and i am looking to create an income from internet marketing.

I am a student studying economics and i want to do my master in marketing next year in Netherlands , so i want to create an income to support myself.I was lurking for some time on warriorforum but never made an account.

I found a Newbie411 guide which lead me here .This place looks awesome and it seems that there many experienced internet marketers that are willing to give noobies like me some help.
    I just completed an application to my first CPA network , peerfly , i included the information which is in red box in every page of the guide :) .

I will have to wait 10days for my application because there are 1000 applications before mine but i think this will give me some time to prepare.
    Right now i have 50Euros to invest but i will have another 100euros by the end of the month.I know its not a lot but i really want to make this work!
    Any suggestions are welcome ,
    Thanks a lot for your time

Tony.

2. K

K Administrator Administrator affiliate

Welcome man, if you get into peer fly go with the PPC guide and take a look at this, PPC guide and also how to get a $25 bonus at 7search!

best of luck! Create a case study and we can help!

3. damnsmiley

damnsmiley Affiliate affiliate

Welcome to the club bro, take your time and learn some simple money making methods so you can be able to save enough for your ppc game. It is not cool to do ppc without budget/cash flow. Once you have found something that brings in $20 to $50 for you daily you will be able to save enough to do your ppc. Ppc requires a lot of testing before you can succeed!

To your success bro, wish you all the best!

4. Samrath Gupta

Samrath Gupta Service Manager Affiliate Manager Service Manager affiliate

Welcome aboard tony... Enjoy your stay here and hope you will soon start making huge $$$$$$$$4

Regards
    ~Sam~

5. xapuc

xapuc Get your fix Ninja! affiliate

6. LukePeerFly

LukePeerFly Super Moderator Super Mod moderator Affiliate Manager Service Manager affiliate

Welcome to the forum Tony. If you'd like me to take a quicker look at your PeerFly application, feel free to PM me :)

7. mtmjohn

mtmjohn Get your fix Ninja! affiliate

8. Tony

Tony Affiliate affiliate

Thanks a lot guys for the replies !! I will try my best!!

luke i sent you a pm :D

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed