The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hi hi, it's Vivian from AllBuy.com

V@AB

affiliate
Makeblock
Hi all,

I am Vivian Wong from allbuy.com. We are recently recruiting affiliates to join us and I am so glad to find this interesting site.

AllBuy is both available on PC and APP.

AllBuy is a marketplace with 1000+ shops owned by factories manufacturing consumer electronics/ wearable technology/ cellphones & accessories/ Lights & lightings/ garments & accessories/ plus size clothing etc. In AllBuy, customers can buy products at factory price. Six reasons to choose AllBuy

1. Conversion rate: 15% ;

2. Cookie duration: 60days;

3. Most customers buy more than $100.00 per visit;

4. Non-expiring coupon codes, most popular deals, hottest text links, and latest banners are regularly updated;

5. Data feed is regularly renewed and is free for all the affiliates to use;

6. Comprehensive communication platforms are available via affiliate platforms, email, FaceBook group, etc.

Join us on
ShareASale.com and Allbuy
All Buy Affiliate Program - Webgains
https://www.clixgalore.com/AffSelect...dvProgID=15650

Email me if you want to know more: vivian.huang@allbuy.com or affiliate@allbuy.com

Again, so glad to be here! Cheers to all!

Hi all, I am Vivian Wong from allbuy.com.

Hello @V@AB and welcome to the AffiliateFix!

We are recently recruiting affiliates to join us and I am so glad to find this interesting site.

AllBuy is a marketplace with 1000+ shops owned by factories manufacturing consumer electronics/ wearable technology/ cellphones & accessories/ Lights & lightings/ garments & accessories/ plus size clothing etc. In AllBuy, customers can buy products at factory price.

When it comes to pitching your business and services, the following areas will serve you best.

We have several areas of the community where you an pitch your company, products, and services.

How To Get Your Resource Listed - You can apply here to have your company, products, and services listed in our official Resources area.

Business Centre

Buy, Sell or Trade

Also, it's a good idea to add some info and a logo to your signature.

All other areas of he community are for contributing and responding to threads. Contributing actionable information is the quickest way to get the attention of the members.

Good Luck!

T J

How To Get Your Resource Listed - You can apply here to have your company, products, and services listed in our official Resources area.
Hi @tjtutor Thanks so much for your kind suggestion. I got a clearer idea here now! Thanks much!
I have now apply to get the resource listed and is waiting for the approval ;)

Business Centre

Buy, Sell or Trade

Also, it's a good idea to add some info and a logo to your signature.

Yes, I would go try all these and keep digging out more interesting things! Can't wait to learn more, share more and make more friends here!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::D

MI
Back