The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hi Guys....

C

callum clarke

Wanted to quickly introduce myself. I am Callum, i joined the site to find content on lead generation and SEO. Hopefully can add some of my expertise in as well :)

@callum clarke - hello and welcome to AffiliateFix!

We have a number of members doing lead gen and SEO. I think you'll find some valuable information in their threads and posts. To search for your topics of interest, just hover over the little magnifying glass on the upper right of any forum page. :)

Anytime you have a question or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Callum!

There was a quick question i wanted to ask. The signature that is used am i aloud to put a link to my website or does that break any rules/guidelines?

I have gone to do this... however my main lead generation service is produced by telephone qualification. How do i add a resource to that??

I have gone to do this... however my main lead generation service is produced by telephone qualification. How do i add a resource to that??

Thanks for joining and welcome to affiliatefix. The section resource is just like adding site in the google and shouting who you are ;). So first you do that... don't be in a hurry to get your footer fixed. Many came like that and today they contribute , learn, share and earn so much from our site.

Also like our mutual friend and mentor @tyoussef and @azgold refer to the links. Its worth spending time their...

Thanks and best wishes.

Wanted to quickly introduce myself. I am Callum, i joined the site to find content on lead generation and SEO. Hopefully can add some of my expertise in as well :)

Welcome to AffiliateFix @callum clarke ! Thanks for joining us.

There was a quick question i wanted to ask. The signature that is used am i aloud to put a link to my website or does that break any rules/guidelines?

You will need to have an upgraded account in order to have links in your signature.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

MI
Back