The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hi , Great to be a part of the forum

Doug Penta

affiliate
I have made a transition from practicing medicine to online marketing over the past 9 years and am loving it. Took a lot to make the change after practicing for 20 years .
I look forward to learning more about affiliate marketing, currently I am doing social media campaigns for small companies and building websites and an online presence for loan officers and book publishers. I have been a member of MaxBounty for a while and want to learn how to do CPA marketing effectively.

Hi George thanks for the greeting. I have had information overload for a long time learning about online marketing. I am going to put it all together!

I have made a transition from practicing medicine to online marketing over the past 9 years and am loving it. Took a lot to make the change after practicing for 20 years .

Wow! Big change. Hope it's been going well for you.

We are happy to have you join us here @Doug Penta , welcome to the AffiliateFix!

I look forward to learning more about affiliate marketing, currently I am doing social media campaigns for small companies and building websites and an online presence for loan officers and book publishers. I have been a member of MaxBounty for a while and want to learn how to do CPA marketing effectively.

Well, sounds like you have a skill set that will easily add juice to your efforts. We have an abundance of marketers at every level here that can and will boost your efforts and get you to where you want to be.

Post often, ask loads of questions, report your progress, and contribute when you are able. This is the quickest andd easiest way to get yourself in the mix with the membership.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

T J

Welcome Doug, I am new here as well, doing some similar things.
I am also looking forward to learning more and getting better at online marketing, as well as getting my client's affiliate program off the ground.

MI
Back