The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Hi From Yorkshire England

Steve Morris

affiliate
Hello all,
my names Steve Morris I live in Doncaster UK I have decided that I want to make a living on the internet selling other peoples stuff. I'm looking to pick up some good tips and share whats working for me and whats not with other people

Welcome to 5 Star, Steve.

This is a good place to help you pick up some good tips. There is a lot of information here for you to read.

You have joined a very friendly community. Our members are helpful. Just ask questions whenever you have any.

Please join in the discussions whenever you feel like it.

Hi Steve - Welcome!

Do you have much webmastery / internet experience? Am sure with some due diligence and hard work you'll start making your living.

You don't need to be constrained to sell "other peoples stuff" - these days it is possible to run your own sites, promoting your own products all with no capital investment and based around the affiliate system.

There are many white label systems (including us!) all offering different things to sell! From basic ecommerce sites selling physical goods or downloadable goods to sites selling services - in our case dating...

Best of luck in your new pursuit!

Hi Steve,

Welcome to 5 Star. Glad you found us and are willing to share as well as soak up knowledge. We'll try to help you learn to earn.

Hi Steve, my name is leeroy i live in Hull it's a small world on tinternet,hope things are going well for you, i'm relativley new at internet marketing but hope to be able to start making a living from affiliate marketing, we could maybe help each other out as we go. cheers Leeroy

MI
Back