The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hi, from Ohio.

wldflower128

affiliate
Hi my name is Kim.

I am grateful to be here. New to CPA marketing, but have some IM experience. I am excited to get started in this field. A couple years ago, I was IM marketing with freebie site. I was getting 20-30 opt ins a day, just from backpage and kijiji. However, converting those people to do the offers was so difficult. I remember thinking at one point, "gee if i could get a dollar per each opt in...." Out of the mouth of babes, eh? I wish I would have known about CPA Marketing 2 years ago.

Welcome to the fix! Yup, those opt ins would have gotten you a little revenue! Better late than never but never late is better! :)

Hello Kim. welcome to the Fix. there are many forums out there but i think this one is the best by far simply because the people here are very friendly and very knowledgeable..warrior is ok, but it is a far second IMHO. It is good you are getting in CPA Marketing. If you need a network to work with let me know. we accept all Cpafix members because the quality is almost always there.

Joe

Hey KIM,
hetting 20-30 optins is not easy task. You are getting it that means you are luckier than other million peoples.
make landing pages to promote CPA offers .... try to use good paid traffic sources on landing pages like adwords, bing ads

banners
Back