The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Hi! From Louisiana!

Byron Darensburg

affiliate
Hello everyone! I am a network marketer,and I am looking for all the helpful info I can get,and hopefully give some too! Good luck to all of us!

Welcome to 5 Star, Byron. How are things in Louisiana? Did Hurricane Katrina do much damage in your area of Louisiana?

It is nice to hear that you are wanting to give some help to others as well as receive some for yourself.

There is a lot of very useful information here at 5 Star. Whenever you have any questions, just ask. Our friendly members are very helpful. :)

Why thank you for that warm welcome!Fortunate,I was not affected by Katrina as much as some of the state's residents.(I live about 5 miles from the worst hit areas.) We're recovering ,and trying to think positive!Thanks again!

Welcome Byron,

I like what you are wearing! Your avatar matches 5 star nicely so looks like you belong here. :p

We are mainly affiliate marketers and don't discuss network marketing much here but you can still learn lots about Interent marketing in general.

Why thank you! Believe it or not,I just learned about avitars today! I really meant affiliate marketing,not network marketing.I guess you can tell I have not been on many blogs or forums.(smile)

banners
Back