The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hi from Jamestown, MI. USA

rtsurvivor

Hello all. I chose my user name (rtsurvivor) because I survived a ruptured brain aneurysm 5 years ago this week. An "Aneurysm" is a bubble that forms in a artery. You are in really big trouble when it pops. The survival rate is really down in the mudd. Therefore, the name... rtsurvivor.

I've spent the last 5 years learning a whole new world of things. This past year I have dug into affiliate marketing and I am now an affiliate marketer. A success? I'm working on it. :rolleyes:

I have found that this type of forum is a treasure chest of information. I plan on spending a good deal of time, endurance allowing, reading, and commenting here and there, on the many things in this forum.

Luck and good marketing to all
RT...

Welcome to 5 Star, rtsurvivor.

I read your profile when you joined a couple of days ago. As soon as I read it I was hoping you would introduce yourself because it sounded as if you had an inspiring story.

I am glad you survived and are here with us at 5 Star.

You probably have already noticed that this is a friendly community and there there is a tremendous amount of information here for people to read.

It is good to see that you plan to spend a great deal of time at 5 Star. We are glad to have you participating and we all look forward to your contributions.

Hi rtsurvivor,

Welcome to 5 Star. Inspiring story indeed. Jump into discussions and let us know when we can answer questions or help your marketing efforts.

MI
Back