propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Hi from Jamestown, MI. USA

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by rtsurvivor, Apr 6, 2007.

1. rtsurvivor

rtsurvivor New Member

Hello all. I chose my user name (rtsurvivor) because I survived a ruptured brain aneurysm 5 years ago this week. An "Aneurysm" is a bubble that forms in a artery. You are in really big trouble when it pops. The survival rate is really down in the mudd. Therefore, the name... rtsurvivor.

I've spent the last 5 years learning a whole new world of things. This past year I have dug into affiliate marketing and I am now an affiliate marketer. A success? I'm working on it. :rolleyes:

I have found that this type of forum is a treasure chest of information. I plan on spending a good deal of time, endurance allowing, reading, and commenting here and there, on the many things in this forum.

Luck and good marketing to all
    RT...

2. Larwee

Larwee <b><font size=2>In Memoriam - Loyal Administrator< affiliate

Welcome to 5 Star, rtsurvivor.

I read your profile when you joined a couple of days ago. As soon as I read it I was hoping you would introduce yourself because it sounded as if you had an inspiring story.

I am glad you survived and are here with us at 5 Star.

You probably have already noticed that this is a friendly community and there there is a tremendous amount of information here for people to read.

It is good to see that you plan to spend a great deal of time at 5 Star. We are glad to have you participating and we all look forward to your contributions.

3. Linda Buquet

Linda Buquet <span style="color: #daa520;font-weight: bold;">Me

Hi rtsurvivor,

Welcome to 5 Star. Inspiring story indeed. Jump into discussions and let us know when we can answer questions or help your marketing efforts.

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed