The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hi Forum

Hello, welcome @iCylord !

You are correct in that mobile has been experiencing a huge upswing in the past couple of years. We have lots of information about mobile campaigns to help you out.

If you have any questions, simply start a thread in the appropriate forum and someone will come to your aid. :)

I started cpa marketing in 2014. Decided recently to go into mobile as I feel more ppl are using cell phones than computers during most of their awakening time

Hi @iCylord , thanks for joining us. Welcome to AffiliateFix!

Mobile is huge! Have you decided on what types of verticals and promotions?

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

Hi!!

I would like to do mobile popunders and with sweepstake vertical.

Currently I have accounts with many reputable ad and affiliate networks. Need to decide which to work with as my monthly budget is not substantial.

Also looking to find out the workflow of successful affiliates in terms of their campaign optimization.

Hi!!

Currently I have accounts with many reputable ad and affiliate networks. Need to decide which to work with as my monthly budget is not substantial.

Also looking to find out the workflow of successful affiliates in terms of their campaign optimization.

A good place to start might be with posts and threads by @cashmoneyaffiliate . He is our master mobile guru.

Hi!!

I suggest you get a follow along going in our Follow Alongs and Online Journeys forum. You will get loads of help and advice to guide you in your decisions as well as your journey with your initial campaigns. As you can see, loads of folks are interested in your progress.

I started cpa marketing in 2014. Decided recently to go into mobile as I feel more ppl are using cell phones than computers during most of their awakening time

Good luck and welcome to Affiliatefix. Stay active and HQ.

Regards
IndeXer

I guess if you focus on just one network it going to be better

The usual recommendation is to split test networks, however do read the links that @T J Tutor has suggested, they will provide others experiences to help you decide on the best strategy in your case, format and vertical.

Its is true that Mobile is growing in user penetration and that in 2014 the amount of users on mobile phones vs. desktop tipped in favor of mobile.

I was looking for the article where I read this data, it was a reknowned source and quite interesting, however I can´t find the specific one. I´ve found lots of infographs stating this data etc, however as they don´t state the source Im weary of sharing them as "fact and figure".

Lots of luck and should you need any support on mobile, do let me know.

Kimia has been in the mobile industry for the past 10 yrs... we are celebrating our anniversary this year ;)

MI
Back