The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hi eveyone

K

Kazeko

Hi,

Recently i got interested in affiliate marketing. I'm a real newb in this field, but I have some knowledge of web design and seo, so i thought: why not give it a try? hope to talk to you guys soon.

Hi,
Recently i got interested in affiliate marketing. I'm a real newb in this field, but I have some knowledge of web design and seo, so i thought: why not give it a try? hope to talk to you guys soon.

Hello @Kazeko and welcome to the AffiliateFix! We're happy to have you with us.

It's nice that you have some knowledge about web design and SEO. I am certain you can find them an asset for your new business in the affiliate space.

As a Newbie, we highly recommend that you read our WIKI and use it as your daily reference.

Also, as a Newbie in the affiliate space, you will encounter a number of challenges that this forum and it's members are highly qualified and equipped to help with. Remember to post often, ask for help, report your progress, and help others when you are able. Being active in this community is the quickest way to achieve your goals.

As well, read this thread, As a Newbie, What Stops You From Getting Started. This is a long thread and you should read it all.It's full of questions and perceived obstacles along with outlined responses to help every Newbie push past the challenges and begin a profitable and lasting business. After you have read this thread, I recommend you add your own post at the end.

We look forward to your progress and successes.

T J

banners
Back