The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hi everyone!

rocket6

affiliate
Hi:D, Richard here, from Cincinnati, OH. Well, first off, i really would not consider myself a total noob, but than again, i am still learning , always learning something new and still need to know more about this industry.

I have been doing IM with cpa, youtube, clickbank and adsense, ect, off and on for a couple of years now with some successful campaigns while pursuing a BA Degree at the same time.

I found cpafix while searching for better ways to monetize cpa offers and the different strategies for the same, I am now able to put in more time in my campaigns and hope cpafix can help me along the way if need be.

I'm sure i will learn a great deal here , and will more than likely contribute to the forum once i am able too!:cool:

Thanks for listening, and hope you all the best,

Richard

Wow, my post says 12.40pm but it's 8.40am here. I am unable to find the proper settings to correct this. Anyone know where it is

Edit: Nevermind, found the settings to correct it, it is now fixed!:)

Thanks, yea been doing some hardcore reading/ research(cpa,cpi stuff) and starting to put things into perspective. Just signed up with lead kitchen(don't know much about them)just waiting approval, hope instant approval still good though, as i would like to start asap, lol!

Welcome to the Fix Richard.

We're always learning new stuff so it's great to welcome you to a community where we share ideas and help each other out!

See you around.

Good to have you here. Lead kitchen is a good network from what i hear. we also have weekly payment and auto approve CPa fix members. Hope to hear more of you on the forum

Thanks, yea they seem to have some really good offers to get started with. Sounds great, ill have to sign up with your network here soon as well!:) It's always good to have other networks to work with. Do you provide any content locker offers? It's really not a priority, but just was wondering as i would like to experiment with such offers.
Good to have you here. Lead kitchen is a good network from what i hear. we also have weekly payment and auto approve CPa fix members. Hope to hear more of you on the forum

banners
Back