The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

hi everyone

HostXNow

Service Manager
Service Manager
HostXNow.com - Fast Host
please take a look at my site and tell me how i can improve my SE rankings, bring in more members etc

i have the website itself which is powered by subdreamer cms, forums (vbulletin + vbseo), directory (phpld) and a mp3 store (trackitdown.net)

my site: djpassion.co.uk

also does anyone know how many unique visitors my site gets a month. need to know so i can give correct stats on my advertising page. says 20,000 unique visitors in google analytics. im no expert using that programme though so may have looked at the wrong stats heh

cheers chris

Hello Chris, welcome to UK WW. Addressing your questions one at a time:
- There are several things you can do to increase membership to you site:
- Do a post exchange
- Exchange links
- Encourage existing users to introduce new members

Regarding Google analytics, you just need to learn to interpret it, read Googel help on that.

Thanks

Welcome to UKWW :)

I agree with Temi.

If Google Analytics shows you are getting 20,000 unique hits, then that is probably correct.

If you hang around, you will learn more :)

cheers , but i think thats 20,000 a month. not a day. still good though i think yea

Yeah, by default google analytics shows data for last one month. So it is 20,000 unique visitors per month. Not a bad number but can definitely be improved upon.

By the way welcome to UKWW, hope you'll have great time here.

Check the referring traffic and see if you have spam url driving traffic too. Also what's your bounce rate? Use some other tool like gostats and recheck the traffic if the bounce rate is too high or you are getting ref spam traffic.

MI
Back