monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Hi Everyone

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by flare, May 8, 2016.

1. flare

flare Affiliate affiliate

Hi there, I am happy to be here and looking forward to learning more about affiliate marketing. Also willing to share any insights I've learned with others in the forum. My experience level is new but I'm not a newbie as in just starting out day 1.

My goal is to one day be able to do affiliate marketing as a full time source of income. Yes seeing conversions and profits will be nice, but I actually enjoy affiliate marketing and that's why I'm striving to much become better at it.

K, azgold and T J Tutor like this.
  2. monetizer
  3. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Administrator Administrator moderator affiliate

Hi @flare , it's great to have you with us. Welcome to AffiliateFix!

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

[​IMG]

See you around the forums.

T J

4. azgold

azgold Moderator moderator affiliate

@flare - hi, welcome! :)

This is a fun business, isn't it? Extra fun when all the learning and hard work pays off, too.

Looking forward to seeing around the forums!

5. Emily

Emily Service Manager Affiliate Manager Service Manager affiliate

Hi @flare nice to meet you! Which niche are you looking to promote in? I'm sure you will learn plenty here :)

Featured Resources (View All)

MI