The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hi Everyone!

spydermaxi

affiliate
Hello Everyone,

Very excited to be here.
I have been looking for ways to monetize websites, while i was doing reseach, I stumbled upon Affiliatefix through stream-seo.com.

Since reading a bit on affiliatefix, I have decided to focus on one forum for information resources, therefore I've signed up with The Dojo.

My goal here is to create an income automation, so that i could focus more of my time on my priorities (interests and family). But I'm really a complete newbie in the area of monetizing websites, I have a read a bit here and there but still have not got anything into action.
It would be good to have a few pointer to where i can start to get my basics down and rooted.

Looking forward to meeting everyone and starting a successful journey here.

Cheers,
Maxi

Hello Everyone, Very excited to be here.

Welcometo the AffiliateFix @spydermaxi , we are happy to have you join us!

I have been looking for ways to monetize websites, while i was doing reseach, I stumbled upon Affiliatefix through stream-seo.com.

Yeah, we are being referenced and advertised everywhere now.

Since reading a bit on affiliatefix, I have decided to focus on one forum for information resources, therefore I've signed up with The Dojo.

Great decision, we currently an abundance of contributions, guidance, and great tools in the DOJO! It's great to have you on board.

My goal here is to create an income automation, so that i could focus more of my time on my priorities (interests and family). But I'm really a complete newbie in the area of monetizing websites, I have a read a bit here and there but still have not got anything into action. It would be good to have a few pointer to where i can start to get my basics down and rooted.

I love content sites and continuity sites. As you say, they are wonderful for some types of automation. The biggest challenge for most is providing regularly update and fresh content. When done right, these sites can provide a lot of fun and good income. I am planning on some guides for these two types of endeavors that I will be sharing in the DOJO.

Looking forward to meeting everyone and starting a successful journey here.

We look forward to seeing you around the forum as well. Be active, post as often as possible, don't hesitate to ask for help, and contribute where you can.

T J

Thanks for the warm welcome guys!

I love content sites and continuity sites. As you say, they are wonderful for some types of automation. The biggest challenge for most is providing regularly update and fresh content. When done right, these sites can provide a lot of fun and good income. I am planning on some guides for these two types of endeavors that I will be sharing in the DOJO.

Yes it is, regular update and fresh content is a big challenge, I'm also working to get this part automated as well.
Looking forward to those guides.

I've been trying to understand the basics of earning through advertising.
How do I earn from advertising?
There is a difference between "Paying for Traffic" and "Earning from Traffic", I'm more interested in the latter.
When I'm doing research I mostly ended up in "Paying for Traffic".
Do you have a suggestion where I could get started? (Also the acronyms here is something I need to work on...:()

Yes it is, regular update and fresh content is a big challenge, I'm also working to get this part automated as well.

Automated content does not perform as it once did. You are much better off learning to write and getting genuine fresh content in on a weekly basis and eventually a daily basis. You can out source your writing after you have the site dialed in.

How do I earn from advertising?

When it comes to advertising on your site, you will have to have built up its traffic so that it is steady, reliable, and high quality. Advertisers on your site are reliant on its volume and quality.

There is a difference between "Paying for Traffic" and "Earning from Traffic", I'm more interested in the latter.

Yes, of course they are different. They are different animals and operate 100% separately. They do have a shared goal in as much as they must blend well and respond to one another.

Do you have a suggestion where I could get started?

Yes, you must understand what developing a niche as an authority requires and how to execute and develop it. You will also need to learn how to work with advertisers and how to properly develop the niche traffic you require.

MI
Back