The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hi everyone

TBS_Andreas

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to briefly introduce myself.

My name is Andreas, and I am new to this forum.

I am an event organizer, and I will be organizing the following 4
events in 2015:

The European Summit
Europe's leading B2B Conference for the Online Entertainment Industries theeuropeansummit.com , 7-10 March 2015, Hotel Calipolis,
Barcelona-Sitges, Spain

The European Summit
Europe's leading B2B Conference for the Online Entertainment Industries theeuropeansummit.com , 22-25 September 2015, Parkhotel Praha, Prague,
Czech Republic

Online Dating Summit
The Executive Retreat for the Online Dating Industry onlinedatingsummit.com , 08-12 November 2015, Melia Nassau Beach, Bahamas

The Island Gathering
Top Level Executive Retreat for Leaders in the Online Entertainment Industries theislandgathering.com , 08-12 November 2015, Melia Nassau Beach, Bahamas

Should you have a question about any of our events, you can reach me
under andreas@ and then the domain name.

Have a nice day!

Kindest regards,
Andreas

Hi K,

All AffiliateFix staff members, and all Affiliates on AffiliateFix will receive entrance passes on the house (saves you 349 Euro) for The European Summit and The Latin American Summit.

All Affiliates enter for FREE! ;-)

Our free affiliate registration you can find here: Affiliate Registration - The European Summit

If anyone got any questions regarding his/her free affiliate pass, please feel free to contact me under andreas at theeuropeansummit dot com or andreas at thelatinamericansummit dot com

Kindest regards,
Andreas

banners
Back