The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Hi Everyone-Susan from South Florida...

Susan54

Hi Everyone...My name is Susan, and I am fairly new to affiliate marketing, although have been in business for 26 years.

I am the President/Owner of VitalBodyFitness.com. We offer a variety of Health Solutions in the Nutraceutical market. Right now, we are building our affiliate base, and invite you to join us. We pay 38% per sale, and this includes recurring sales every 30 days till your client cancels. We also offer a 4%, 2nd tier program for all those you personally refer.

To join, please go to: www.BestSimpleIncome.com, it is free to join. We offer an assortment of banners for you to place on your site, or a self-replicating site ( www.vitalhoodia1000.com ) that you can use to market. We have a back office that you can track your sales & commissions.

Thank you for viewing my Intro page, and if there are any suggestions, I love creative criticism!

Looking forward to hearing from you!
Susan
vitalbodyfitness@aol.com

Hi Susan,

Welcome to 5 Star. It was great talking with you today about your program. Best of Luck and I hope you do very well with it.

Linda,

It's great to be part of such a warm and welcoming community!
Thank you for all of your wonderful ideas, and input. They are always welcome, nice to be working with you.

Susan

MI
Back