The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hi Everyone. Just joined AffiliateFix

jzguru

Thank you Mod for the approval to participate in this great forum.

How did I find this forum?

I got to know this forum while doing research through Google. So yes, SEO was the one that brought me here.

Why did I join this forum?
After reading through quite a number of post, I find that this is a community that comprises of members who are willing to help and not just sell. I am happy to be part of such community.

What is my current occupation?
I am an existing joint owner of a popular adult cam site with my own models. Giving away free credits for live show if you are interested. ;p

Apart from my core business, I focus on supplying wholesale products from Vietnam to around the world. Primary focusing on coffee, unique sauces (selling like hotcakes in USA/ France/ Canada) and handicrafts. If you are interested to purchase in bulk and sell locally through Facebook local business fanpage, you should contact me. Once we complete a couple of deals and I find you trustworthy I am more than willing to sell on consignment and you can pay me in 30 days. For those who need help in learning how to sell through local Facebook, I am more than willing to help for FREE. :)

Affiliate marketing is a new hobby that I have picked up and so far I have made around $40+ from this month using the techniques that I found on this forum. So appreciate the kindness of people who share their methods here for my beer money. :)

Earning Proof:
f26f0Fo.png

What is my objective in joining this forum?
Well, I would hope to be able to contribute as this forum has helped me make money. Secondly, I hope to be able to network with more business people and who knows there might even be more opportunities further down the road.

My personal Interests:
Reading, playing games, booze, Manchester United, socializing and taking care of my baby.

Feel free to connect if you find me interesting. :)

Hello jzguru. Welcome to affiliatefix. It's nice to meet you. You are good in business, so you will pick up affiliate marketing quite easily. You can implement them in your own business model as well. I would suggest you to open a journal in our "Follow Alongs and Online Journeys" to keep track of your progress.

If you have any queries, don't forget to ask it here Newbie Helpdesk

Last but not the least don't forget to check the DOJO, it has got some amazing stuffs. lots of tools, very through case studies, amazing guides and lot more which are not available in the normal forums. Its a very place to get started.

Once again welcome aboard and looking forward to see more of your posts. Have a nice stay and enjoy the forum. I am damn sure you will fall in love with this community as everybody does.

Have a nice day :):affiliatefix:
regards
Soul

Thank you Mod for the approval to participate in this great forum.

Welcome to AffiliateFix @jzguru , great to have you with us!

How did I find this forum?
I got to know this forum while doing research through Google. So yes, SEO was the one that brought me here.

Why did I join this forum?
After reading through quite a number of post, I find that this is a community that comprises of members who are willing to help and not just sell. I am happy to be part of such community.

What is my current occupation?
I am an existing joint owner of a popular adult cam site with my own models. Giving away free credits for live show if you are interested. ;p

Apart from my core business, I focus on supplying wholesale products from Vietnam to around the world. Primary focusing on coffee, unique sauces (selling like hotcakes in USA/ France/ Canada) and handicrafts. If you are interested to purchase in bulk and sell locally through Facebook local business fanpage, you should contact me. Once we complete a couple of deals and I find you trustworthy I am more than willing to sell on consignment and you can pay me in 30 days. For those who need help in learning how to sell through local Facebook, I am more than willing to help for FREE. :)

Affiliate marketing is a new hobby that I have picked up and so far I have made around $40+ from this month using the techniques that I found on this forum. So appreciate the kindness of people who share their methods here for my beer money. :)

Earning Proof:
f26f0Fo.png

What is my objective in joining this forum?
Well, I would hope to be able to contribute as this forum has helped me make money. Secondly, I hope to be able to network with more business people and who knows there might even be more opportunities further down the road.

My personal Interests:
Reading, playing games, booze, Manchester United, socializing and taking care of my baby.

Feel free to connect if you find me interesting. :)

As you have noted, there are an abundance of great contributors here and everyone helps everyone here. I am sure you will network quite easily with the membership.

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

Welcome aboard sir!
Love the interesting businesses, hope to see you around as be interested to hear more about what you got going.

Welcome home. It is a pleasure and honor just to have you here. I will say that the forum is a good place for you to grow. I have been here for a year now nd the things that I have learned are very meaningful and have contributed to who I am today. i will therefore say that just be sure to identify something that you like doing in this field and you will for sure find it easy working with it.

@jzguru - hello and welcome!

That's a great Introduction post! You're obviously smart and business-minded. As @internalsoul said, you're likely to pick things up very quickly as you learn CPA.

If you ever have questions though, don't hesitate to start a thread and let us know. :)

banners
Back