The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hi Everyone, I just registered

jusgr

affiliate
Hi everyone,
My name is Justin. I'm from Australia and I've been working in web design for about 10 years, digital marketing and online retail for about 6 years. I started dabbling in affiliate marketing a few years ago, and I've recently decided to dedicate all my time to it - I love it!

Hi Justin,
Welcome to the forum.
Hope you learn a lot of great information, as i did , and i just registered a few days ago.

Hello jusgr. Welcome to AffiliateFix Froum. Since you are an experience web designer, so you will find it easy to create eye catching banners and landing pages. It's a advantage for you.

To get yourself started go through all the guides posted on this forum, all the case studies and all the journals and success stories. That will give you some kind of motivation how people have started from zero here and is still growing.

Check these forums:-
What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE)
Follow Alongs and Online Journeys
Guides, Case Studies and Tutorials
Success Stories and Bragging

If you have any queries, don't forget to ask it here Newbie Helpdesk

Once again welcome aboard and looking forward to see more of your posts. Have a nice stay and enjoy the forum. I am damn sure you will fall in love with this community as everybody does.

Have a nice day :):affiliatefix:
regards
Soul

Hi Justin and welcome to the forum.

I have only been a member here a couple of days and have found lots of great information as well as friendly staff and members. I really like it here and I am sure that you will as well.

See you around the forum! ;)

Hi everyone,
My name is Justin. I'm from Australia and I've been working in web design for about 10 years, digital marketing and online retail for about 6 years. I started dabbling in affiliate marketing a few years ago, and I've recently decided to dedicate all my time to it - I love it!

Hi @jusgr , how's it going? Welcome to AffiliateFix!

Sounds like your background will feed right into your new business efforts.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

Hello and welcome. It sounds interesting, you have any websites to show? I hope you are having a great time over here and keep going my friend.

Hi everyone,

Hi, Justin and welcome!

You've got a great background to help you in AM. That plus your love of the industry is going to help you progress quickly, I think. :)

Enjoy the forums, Justin!

banners
Back