The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hi everyone from yoby

yoby

Hello everyone, just stop in to say Hi to everyone. As you can see i am a newbie also. I am Willie Nicholson and i am presently living in San Francisco,CA. I am happy to say that i am glad that i have found a place where i can converse with someone else who may be able to help me and i may possibly be able to help someone else also. I am 52 years young and looking forward to having a good experience on site with ya'll. I am currently a field inspector and i work out of my home office. I am hoping that i can also get some input on working online. From the looks of the various posts i've read so far i know i'm in the right place. Believe me i need all the help i can get.
Thanks for having me.;)

Welcome to 5 Star, Willie.

Our members are friendly and very helpful so you will see there are many people here are help others. Yes, you have found the right place.

It is good to know you have have been reading some of the posts and like them.

Feel free to ask questions in the proper forum whenever you have any.

You said you are a newbie. You might want to take a look at and do some reading in our Newbie Affiliate Forum http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5staraffiliateprograms.com/newbie-affiliate-forum/

I hope you will soon be participating in some of our discussions.

MI
Back