The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Hi everybody from Florida

stojan

Hi guys, I have been reading through this forum briefly couple of times, I think it was time to join now. I heard about this site and Linda on DP. I have been reading, researching ( a lot ) on affiliate marketing, SEO, webdesign etc. But I am still a newbie and probably always will, but I enjoy reading and talking about this topic , hopefully I can move up from my current $1 - $2 days to a level where I can do this full time. Thanks to the Internet , so many opportunities and affiliate marketing is huge, but I think it will be even bigger in the future when majority of the businesses will adopt to the way of doing business online where it is the most profitable for them, which is affiliate marketing or performance marketing.
Look forward to spend some time here with you guys.

Sincerely,

stojan

Welcome to 5 Star, stojan.

Glad you liked what you saw when you were reading and glad you decided to join. 5 Star can be a very big help to you.

Many people have started by making very little per day and then went on to be able to make a living doing this full time. So it is very possible, and it can happen for you as well.

Join in the discussions whenever you feel like it and please ask questions whenever you have any.

Thanks stojan. It was a little after 4 a.m. where I am when I made my post. 5 Star is covered around the clock, so you will see a lot of posts at unusual hours. :)

Hey stojan,

Great to see you over here. Thanks for joining us! Larwee never sleeps so he's always here! :p I offered to at least buy him a cot to sleep on in case he ever wants to take a nap but he said nah, I don't need sleep.

I'm so lucky to have an admin that works as hard as he does.

Make yourself and home and let us know if you have any questions we can answer stojan.

MI
Back