The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hi All

redsy

affiliate
Should of done this earlier though got carried away.

I own a few websites which i am looking to promote (new domains) though more importantly learn about SEO here to help with my quest.

Had a little bit of contact with a few members, reading blogs commenting and emails etc. They have been most helpful and recommended the forum.

I have had little webmaster skills until about a year ago and have learnt at a good pace due to the helpful nature and great posts i have read.

This has helped my sites rank ok in a quite competitive field. The long tail KW are doing great though now looking at hitting the more generic version which is obviously harder. At page 2 which is no good and need that push to get to page 1, my holy grail!!!

Please have patience with me as i can ask many question to fully understand something. Though once i have got it, ive got it for good. Then i would be more than happy to pass on new found knowledge to others.

I look forward to posting and learning from you all and hopefully giving something back.

Any help you all can offer in my search for page 1 ranking as mentioned before will be gratefully appreciated.

Redsy,
Thanks for a nice and detailed intro, please fell free to ask any question, we are here to help each other.
Welcome to UK WW :)

Hello redsy and welcome to the forum. I hope you'll find useful tips and advice here to help you improve your websites' search engine rankings. If you need help, just ask around and we'll try to help ya :)

banners
Back