The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hi all!

MoBusiness

affiliate
Hey everyone! I'm quite new to affiliate marketing, i've been studying for about a month specializing on Mobile CPA. Now it's time to put the theory in practice, I'm going to buy a vps server and apply for a affiliate network.
I tried to apply for YeahMobi but they rejected me, apparently they doesn't accept newbies. Never mind, I'll try to apply for others.
As for traffic I'm planning to use popads as the main traffic source for now and then scale up to others.
I think that's all...see you inside the forum!

Hey everyone!

Hi @MoBusiness , welcome to the AffiliateFix! Great to have you with us.

I'm quite new to affiliate marketing, i've been studying for about a month specializing on Mobile CPA. Now it's time to put the theory in practice, I'm going to buy a vps server and apply for a affiliate network.
I tried to apply for YeahMobi but they rejected me, apparently they doesn't accept newbies. Never mind, I'll try to apply for others.
As for traffic I'm planning to use popads as the main traffic source for now and then scale up to others.
I think that's all...see you inside the forum!

You've got plan! Most excellent. Track, refine, scale, and then wash and repeat as they say.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

T J

MI
Back