The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Hi admin & everyone !

Darash

affiliate
Hello, am from Spain and you can say a newbie in this online marketing sector. Although it started as a hobby and going thru lots of e-books and information overload for about six months, it has converted into a passion to learn affiliate marketing specially CPA marketing.
While in the first six months of theoritical knowledge, I came thru this Affiliatefix (dojo) forum
and others, but this was the best comparatively.
So, I hope to learn more and put into practice thru some trial and errors , and with the help of some knowledgeable people in this forum, hope to achieve my goal.
Best Regards,
Darash

Hello Darash. Welcome to affiliatefix. You have made the right decision to join the forum and you will learn so many things from here. Along with that, you will find all the members and specially the admin very interactive and helpful. If you have any specific queries, don't hesitate to ask. You will always get your answer.

To get yourself started go through all the guides posted on this forum, all the case studies and all the journals and success stories. That will give you some kind of motivation how people have started from zero here and is still growing.

Check this forum
What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE)
Follow Alongs and Online Journeys
Guides, Case Studies and Tutorials
Success Stories and Bragging

If you have any queries, don't forget to ask it here Newbie Helpdesk

Once again welcome aboard and looking forward to see more of your posts. Have a nice stay and enjoy the forum. I am damn sure you will fall in love with this community as everybody does.

Have a nice day :):affiliatefix:
regards
Soul
Hello, am from Spain and you can say a newbie in this online marketing sector. Although it started as a hobby and going thru lots of e-books and information overload for about six months, it has converted into a passion to learn affiliate marketing specially CPA marketing.
While in the first six months of theoritical knowledge, I came thru this Affiliatefix (dojo) forum
and others, but this was the best comparatively.
So, I hope to learn more and put into practice thru some trial and errors , and with the help of some knowledgeable people in this forum, hope to achieve my goal.
Best Regards,
Darash

Hello, am from Spain and you can say a newbie in this online marketing sector.

Hi @Darash , welcome to AffiliateFix! It's great to have you with us.

Although it started as a hobby and going thru lots of e-books and information overload for about six months, it has converted into a passion to learn affiliate marketing specially CPA marketing. While in the first six months of theoritical knowledge, I came thru this Affiliatefix (dojo) forum and others, but this was the best comparatively. So, I hope to learn more and put into practice thru some trial and errors , and with the help of some knowledgeable people in this forum, hope to achieve my goal.
Best Regards,
Darash

Every business needs:

1. a plan
2. a schedule for research, learning, and execution
3. a budget.

Remember to read through our WIKI and get to know the basics as well as some of the bbuzzwordsin the industry.

I also recommend reading the following thread:

As a Newbie, What Stops You From Getting Started

Here is a set of immediate goals:

1. Get a VPS
2. Select a vertical
3. Select a tracker
4. Select a couple of networks and get your approval
5. Select a traffic source
6. Create a schedule for researching, learning (training), and working. This is a business, treat it as such!
7. Create a budget for every expense (daily, weekly, monthly)
8. Be very active in this forum by researching, asking questions, helping others when you are able.

As well, I highly recommend you join the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

Remember This! : Nothing has to be perfect before you start. Read & study, but invest and implement at the same time. You cannot learn all of it from reading and studying. A great deal of your learning comes from implementing!

Good Luck!

T J

Hello Darash. Welcome to affiliatefix. You have made the right decision to join the forum and you will learn so many things from here. Along with that, you will find all the members and specially the admin very interactive and helpful. If you have any specific queries, don't hesitate to ask. You will always get your answer.

To get yourself started go through all the guides posted on this forum, all the case studies and all the journals and success stories. That will give you some kind of motivation how people have started from zero here and is still growing.

Check this forum
What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE)
Follow Alongs and Online Journeys
Guides, Case Studies and Tutorials
Success Stories and Bragging

If you have any queries, don't forget to ask it here Newbie Helpdesk

Once again welcome aboard and looking forward to see more of your posts. Have a nice stay and enjoy the forum. I am damn sure you will fall in love with this community as everybody does.

Have a nice day :):affiliatefix:
regards
Soul

Hello Soul,
Thanks for your post.
Will definately follow your guide-line.
Best Regards
Darash

MI
Back