The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Heyyy

hackventure

affiliate
Hey guys,

Definitely took a long time for me to make my first post here.

Well I'm from Singapore, started really diving into affiliate marketing about 5 years ago, and have now diversified into a couple offline businesses in addition to the affiliate marketing business.

I find affiliate marketing truly amazing, and it's a blessing that we're in this industry really. Aside from being an awesome avenue for quick cashflow, it's also equipped me with a tremendous amount of knowledge about traffic and conversions and has given me the confidence to be able to operate different types of business based on a solid marketing foundation.

My primary goal right now is to re-invest the profits made from affiliate marketing into assets that take time to mature i.e. ecommerce businesses and digital assets (read: money-making niche sites).

Relationships have been key in my journey so far, and I'm glad to have known a ton of under-the-radar geniuses etc that have helped me in my affiliate marketing journeys.

I've met my fair share of crooks and assholes, but the generous ones have truly been life-changing, and I look forward to helping some people too.

Nice meeting everyone; I look forward to interacting.

Welcome to Affiliate Fix, Dude!

Be sure to check out the other sub-forums here on the site and get to know the community. We have a Affiliate Fix Prize thread going on in the General Discussions and Lounge, definitely make a visit and get your post count up while giving yourself a chance to win.

Best of luck! :ninja:

banners
Back