monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Heyyy

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by hackventure, May 6, 2014.

< Hi Guy's | Hi! >
  1. hackventure

hackventure Affiliate affiliate

Hey guys,

Definitely took a long time for me to make my first post here.

Well I'm from Singapore, started really diving into affiliate marketing about 5 years ago, and have now diversified into a couple offline businesses in addition to the affiliate marketing business.

I find affiliate marketing truly amazing, and it's a blessing that we're in this industry really. Aside from being an awesome avenue for quick cashflow, it's also equipped me with a tremendous amount of knowledge about traffic and conversions and has given me the confidence to be able to operate different types of business based on a solid marketing foundation.

My primary goal right now is to re-invest the profits made from affiliate marketing into assets that take time to mature i.e. ecommerce businesses and digital assets (read: money-making niche sites).

Relationships have been key in my journey so far, and I'm glad to have known a ton of under-the-radar geniuses etc that have helped me in my affiliate marketing journeys.

I've met my fair share of crooks and assholes, but the generous ones have truly been life-changing, and I look forward to helping some people too.

Nice meeting everyone; I look forward to interacting.

2. monetizer
  3. K

K Administrator Administrator affiliate

Welcome to the Fix, great to see you here.

4. KSixJeremy

KSixJeremy Moderator moderator Affiliate Manager affiliate

Welcome to Affiliate Fix, Dude!

Be sure to check out the other sub-forums here on the site and get to know the community. We have a Affiliate Fix Prize thread going on in the General Discussions and Lounge, definitely make a visit and get your post count up while giving yourself a chance to win.

Best of luck! :ninja:

< Hi Guy's | Hi! >

Featured Resources (View All)

MI