The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hey there

Rivermob

affiliate
hello, just wanted to greet everyone, I'm new here.. My name is Denis, I've been in IM world for 2-3 years now.. had my ups and downs just like everyone else. I noticed how well put and organized this forum is, with a lot of useful info, so I will stick around for a while if you don't mind :)

hello, just wanted to greet everyone, I'm new here..

Welcome to AffiliateFix @Rivermob ! It's great to have you here.

My name is Denis, I've been in IM world for 2-3 years now.. had my ups and downs just like everyone else. I noticed how well put and organized this forum is, with a lot of useful info, so I will stick around for a while if you don't mind :)

You'll meet a lot of great folks here and all of them helping one another daily. I'm sure you'll find your way around and hook up with some interesting members.

What areas of affiliate marketing interest you?

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Be sure to ask some questions of our Expert of the Week! AffiliateFix Expert Week With iAmAtilla

See you around the forums.

Good Luck

T J

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

Hi Denis,

sure settle here down, read, learn and understand.
we are here to help you becoming expert ;)

What are your preferable niches? Maybe CPI/PINs? If so, ping me, I'd love to share some extra good campaigns with you :)

Hi Denis,

sure settle here down, read, learn and understand.
we are here to help you becoming expert ;)

What are your preferable niches? Maybe CPI/PINs? If so, ping me, I'd love to share some extra good campaigns with you :)
thank you for a warm welcome :) already found some great articles around here, im happy i found you all :) we all now mobile marketing is here to stay for a while :) so Im currently testing some ideas.. but PPCall is what Im trying to focus on atm..

MI
Back