The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hey there I'm augs from Perth WA (:

Augzie

affiliate
I've been into IM for about 3 weeks now and I'm still learning the ropes. I read that a lot of people were doing well with CPA so I thought I'd give it a shot so I searched up CPA newbie and I found your ebook on the warriorfurms and now I'm here :)

I really like your website layout and everything looks stylish and modern which is very much my style.

One question. I saw that you have a section of some Paid coaching programs. Is the CPA labs worth it as a newbie? Or should I work through the newbie guide. I really want to get this handle so I'm willing to invest in the memebership if it's highly recommened for a newbie + CPA god has a nice ring to it.

I believe CPA Labs is a good program, heard nothing but good about it. I am sure it is worth it for a newbie.

That being said, I don't really see any program as necessary. There is plenty of info around the forum to get you started. Absolutely start with the 411 newbie guide and go from there. When you don't get something google it, and if necessarily post a question on the forum. Though I will admit good programs might get you there slightly faster, as they contain organized and up to date information.

Hey Smilodon thanks for the tips!

I've signed up for CPA labs and I'm reading the newbie guide. Currently I find that the two overlap nicely together.

I'm currently in the process of designing my website so I can get accepted into some networks like maxbounty, peerfly and cpalead.

CPALabs is great, however I'm not sure how the support is now a days! Read the guide, pick a method and stick to it until you make money!

Aw ye okay I've decided to go with the SEO method outline in your book as it also overlaps the info i was given in CPA labs for module 1 :)

LETS DO THIS

Aw ye okay I've decided to go with the SEO method outline in your book as it also overlaps the info i was given in CPA labs for module 1 :)

LETS DO THIS
SEO is the best way to learn, slow but rewarding! Also Jay is your man!

MI
Back