The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hey please help!

LilyThrust.com

affiliate
Hi,

This is my first post here. I'm looking for stuff to sell online, or maybe offline if I can believe enough in what I am selling. I have had some exposure to door to door sales, and I don't consider myself a very good sales person. Reason being is that I don't have that special air of naivety that can sell what is supposed to be a better than the rest vacuum cleaning encyclopedia set, and still believe it is without wondering why I am being laughed at. I did good for a construction company, until being chased down by dogs, crapped on by those depressing folks on the no call list, sweated by police, and complained at from those that have already been ripped off.

Ok, it is as simple as this, I'm looking for a product I can truly believe in, because I know that in down times like now (the econony) that commission only sales can prove lucrative. I downloaded your PDF for people new to CPA. I think it is very good. I think you may have forgotten in the quote above the part about quality posts for SEO purposes.

I don't know that much about EWA or the hundreds of others, but you seem to be an upstanding person who has been at it for some time now. Rather than ask you silly questions in this post, I think I will browse your website a bit more since I just got here.

Let me know if you have anymore insights like your PDF.

~Thanks

MI
Back