The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Hey, I'm ziggy

Ziggy Janssen

affiliate
hey everyone, my name is ziggy and i've been into cpa marketing since september 2016, i managed to make some good money my first 2 months untill i got shutdown on facebook ads :(
I'm looking forward to connect with alot of people and share ideas and succeed together !
Hoping to quit my 9-5 soon when i get back on my feet :)

hey everyone, my name is ziggy and i've been into cpa marketing since september 2016, i managed to make some good money my first 2 months untill i got shutdown on facebook ads :(
I'm looking forward to connect with alot of people and share ideas and succeed together !
Hey ziggy! Don't give up! When such thing happened, adjust accordingly! I believe you will soon find your own limelight. Keep it up!

Hi @Ziggy Janssen , welcome to AffiliateFix! Thanks for joining us.

Loads of members get shut down on FB, most often for not following their TOS. BH and FB are not a viable mix any longer. It's at a point where it's much easier to play by the rules on the social platforms. There are plenty of members here earning big on FB using only WH practices.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

Hiya, @Ziggy Janssen and welcome to AffiliateFix!

As @T J Tutor mentioned above, FB + BH don't mix anymore. :)

You may want to use the magnifying glass on the upper right of any forum page to search for topics of interest, including FB advertising.

Anytime you have a question or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Ziggy!

MI
Back