The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hey i'm rod from oklahoma.

gritmode

affiliate
I've always been interested in internet marketing since 09. I just recently had back surgery two months ago so my whole attitude changed when it comes to making money. i now have to work for myself and i'm fine with that. cpa has always interested me and i've came across this forum some time back. I see that there is the dojo now? Is this the fast track to profits with steps laid out? Any foundation that is laid in front of me i can invest in and know that i'm going to profit and have a good roi is of very interest of me. I am on a limited income but if that's the case i could go ahead and do the dojo membership and invest 100 a week into my campaigns as that's all i have for now.

Other than that other things about me is i'm 26 and i run a small t shirt and printing company. I have some seo and keyword knowledge. Sometimes i just need that extra push to get going. Well can't wait to set up my first campaign after hearing some feedback and seeing where it takes me.

Welcome to the Fix! One piece of advice I can give you is, nothing will ever be laid right out. A method that works for someone, may not work for you. Case studies are a great way to get ideas etc., but I wouldn't bet my last $100 on someone else's study! Start with a method you are familiar or really interested in. Use case studies to get ideas, learn to optimize and put your twist to it and apply. Just my 0.02

Welcome to the Fix! One piece of advice I can give you is, nothing will ever be laid right out. A method that works for someone, may not work for you. Case studies are a great way to get ideas etc., but I wouldn't bet my last $100 on someone else's study! Start with a method you are familiar or really interested in. Use case studies to get ideas, learn to optimize and put your twist to it and apply. Just my 0.02

Ok good to know. I've read newbie 411 a couple of times now and ppc is what i'm most interested in but have never really done anything with it before. I know a little bit about seo and have had niche sites before but nothing has ever worked for me. I'd rather just build and sell niche sites on flippa. cpa has always been a big interest and cpa and ppc could probably save me a lot of headache being that i'm also running a t shirt business and hope to have cpa offers soon on my shirt site too. Would you recommend following the newbie 411 guide way to get into ppc before i join the dojo? I know it's a numbers game win some lose some type of deal and i'm willing and determined to learn everything possible that i need to know so i can just start a campaign and know it will be profitable. I understand it takes time to get there as i'm learning the ropes and tracking myself with the case study.

Welcome to the site Rod, how did you find us?

I came across this site a while back while i was looking for the right move into the marketing world. I was paying this guy on his forum 37 a month for no help and everything scattered. He completely turned on me and was the reason i left wealthy affiliate website back in 09 when i found out what the internet marketing world was all about. I've built seo sites and have done some article marketing but that was never really appealing to me. I like the fact of making money without really selling anything is why i turned to cpa. I came across your forum last year in february when i got fired from my job due to my back injury i had while on shift working there. It was the only free forum where i wasn't bashed or anything of the sort and very informative and the deals are great and affordable so i came back. I think i may have another profile on here. after my back surgery i just had two months ago and i'm only 26 i'm not able to work like i used to. I've always had a dream of working online and being able to travel the world and take my laptop wherever and still make money which is awesome that with paypal you are able to do that. I did my research on the dojo and the 411 and both are great but i'm thinking long term and building a lasting business i'm joining the dojo today. Oh another reason i came back is because i have an online and local t-shirt business and figured with cpa and learning these techniques here and there i can fund that business and be even more profitable. I really appreciate how helpful you guys are. it sucks to jump back in and be new again and get bashed but i feel very comfortable with this forum. SORRY FOR THE LONG WINDED REPLY I GET CARRIED AWAY LOL

^Never apologise mate, that post has made my day - this is why I started CPAFix - sorry to hear about your back issues we are pretty much the same age.

You know the only person stopping you from doing all the above? YOU!

Go and get it man!

^Never apologise mate, that post has made my day - this is why I started CPAFix - sorry to hear about your back issues we are pretty much the same age.

You know the only person stopping you from doing all the above? YOU!

Go and get it man!

I definitely plan too. I plan to prove that guy and everyone else that thought i was just wasting time with marketing wrong. the quote "I'll do this year what others won't so i can do next year what others can't" is very highly motivational. my only problem i have now is that i have no internet at the house. So i go to every wifi spot i can to use the internet. i hope this doesn't put a hold in business. i just ordered an android phone so i can have access to the forum while i'm at home with that internet. So i'm glad i just bought the lifetime membership of the dojo. that's too good of a deal to pass up and now i can go at my own pace. but would be working out of wifi spots be a problem?

Good to have you here Rod. When you are starting off in affiliate marketing you want to start off small so having a small budget will only help you in the long run because you will not be able to drown yourself in to much detail. CPA/Affiliate Marketing is not really that hard as a general rule, it is just keeping dedicated and doing what you need to do on a daily basis. I would recommend you pick one traffic source for your 100 a week and learn as much as you can about this traffic source. I mean really get into the details of it and get as good as you can with it. Creating good landing pages is also vital as well as good sales copy and quality information content.

You are here first for your followers and customers

Good to have you here Rod. When you are starting off in affiliate marketing you want to start off small so having a small budget will only help you in the long run because you will not be able to drown yourself in to much detail. CPA/Affiliate Marketing is not really that hard as a general rule, it is just keeping dedicated and doing what you need to do on a daily basis. I would recommend you pick one traffic source for your 100 a week and learn as much as you can about this traffic source. I mean really get into the details of it and get as good as you can with it. Creating good landing pages is also vital as well as good sales copy and quality information content.

Thank you. That's great and very helpful information. I'm part of the dojo now so i'm just going through the steps learning the ropes and will pick which traffic source is more appealing to me. right now it's still ppc.

Update: I haven't started my case study yet because i don't know which thread i should do that in. I still plan to do ppc and i have gotten some books and i've been reading upon it but i'm also very interested in free traffic methods via youtube and twitter. Now i have a scheme but i don't want to get into anything illegal and hurt any companies or anything like that but i'd figured i'd ask anyway. this may be a little black hat and some of you may already do this or this may give you an idea and if it's legal it can be used often. Ok being that i'm have a shirt business and i'm a cool guy i have a lot of awesome female friends. some help with promotion some of them are just friends but they are all very beautiful. they also sing and i have a recording studio in the back of my house. just a small bedroom one i'm not anything major but i'm an underground artist here in tulsa, ok and in oklahoma period we are not recognized but very musically talented. I was going to upload videos of them singing and put the video on youtube and direct link a dating offer. Let's break it down like this:

video of girl singing, acting dancing etc..

direct link email submit dating offer

at the end of the video have one of my female friends state that if anyone wanting to meet her they could find her on the site under name ***** and then have her tell them at the end of the video to sign up to the link to chat with her and subscribe to the channel. here's the catch though. I would actually have these girls on those sites ready to talk to someone who signs up and then when it gets overwhelming start all over again with a different account. that's just my way into the dating niche which i think will always be profitable and my girlfriend is pretty hot and willing to do this for me lol. So what do you guys think because i will not do anything illegal online and ruin any potential earnings of mine.

also I'm still a member of these networks, cpapath, shareasale, commission junction, clickbank, linkshare.

I plan to do ppc in the near future but the youtube caught my eye more being there's multiple ways to make money there. especially content locking a very popular song people want to get their hands on. I know that personally cause before i knew what internet marketing or cpa was i used to do that haha. So please give me your thoughts. Also at this same time i thought about starting a email list instead of doing cpa the money is in the list for sure and i was think just my first and last name as a domain name and basically make it a review site and instead of investing the 100 into ppc right now i'd buy products instead of course off the warrior forum since they are always discounted on there and basically do a video and article review and case study and still monetize with cpa but also build a list. I'd love to hear from all you guys. i've spent the last week just going over and over stuff in the dojo and looking up people's case studies. I'm a little bit of a perfectionist when it comes to certain things so i'm hoping this wont hurt me in the long run.

also i will be getting my campaigns from cpapath. nick dooley is a good guy and may be on this forum and helped me get my account back quick after a period of inactivity. plus the payouts are very good. I've used fiverr before for some paid traffic to some of my campaigns but i'd rather go back to the old fashion way. It seems that's the only stable way now and days. I would like to get more in depth with keyword research and market research though. I know you pick the market not the product so any thread of relevant information would be greatly appreciated thanks.

MI
Back