The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Hey, I'm Karyn!

karyn_er

affiliate
Hello Everyone, I'd like to introduce myself - I'm Karyn, I work with Nate along with advertisers directly on EpicRewardz.

EpicRewardz is an established rewards program that has paid out over $100,000 and has been online for nearly 2 years.
We focus on giving users in full control of their earnings, EpicRewardz is now on their own platform instead of the usual
ShiftCode script. We've added plenty of features that give users the ability to earn more as well as socialize and help each
other when in need of assistance.

What is EpicRewardz and how does it work?

EpicRewardz is an online rewards program, users complete offers/surveys for incentives such as cash & points.
We have added the ability for users to redeem those points directly on Amazon.com or via Instant Gift Cards.

Who owns EpicRewardz and who is operated by?

EpicRewardz is owned by Logic Marketing Solutions LLC, it is operated by me (Karyn) as well as Nate (Nadeem). We work closely with advertisers to get you the best crediting & highest rates around.

What makes EpicRewardz so unique?

For starters, we run on our own platform, 100% operated and controlled by us, we're always improving and adding new features.
There's over $500 worth of gift cards in stock as of right now, which by the way, you need to verify your address by purchasing a physical item
with your points before gaining access. You will also receive 250 points sign up bonus to help verify your account.

How long does it take to get paid?

If you're not purchasing an instant gift card (Which is instant, Duh!) up to 24 hours, usually less! We have Paypal, Serve & Check options.

There is absolutely no tolerance of VPN's, Proxies, Fake information or anything tolerated - if you are caught, your account will be terminated.
EpicRewardz is accepting users world wide.

banners
Back