The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hey guys

Daniel Gauci

affiliate
Hey guys, hope you are all well and good.

Just thought I would say "Hey" I am a member of the Slimspots team, taking care of Publishers and their many needs :)

I have a background in lead generation and mainly offline marketing and PR and loving the challenges that IM brings and the opportunities that it offers.

Hope to gain some contacts and already learning from the knowledgeable people on the boards.

Please dont hesitate to contact me for any assistance or advice anyone may need!

See you in the forums, best regards

Daniel

Hey guys, hope you are all well and good.

Just thought I would say "Hey" I am a member of the Slimspots team, taking care of Publishers and their many needs :)

I have a background in lead generation and mainly offline marketing and PR and loving the challenges that IM brings and the opportunities that it offers.

Hope to gain some contacts and already learning from the knowledgeable people on the boards.

Please dont hesitate to contact me for any assistance or advice anyone may need!

See you in the forums, best regards

Daniel

Hi @Daniel Gauci and welcome to AffiliateFix!

Yeah, Slimspots is registered in our Resources area. Your company requires an upgrade to have additional team members solicit in the community. They can upgrade here.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

Last edited:
MI
Back