Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hey Guys!

Dustin Barruela

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
Bluagile DSP
Just joined today. Whats up?

I was out looking for forums to join and i stumbled on this neat place. I also do reddit, quora and warrior-forum.

A little something about myself, I am an Account Executive under Business Development for Bluagile. A little over 6 months of experience in programmatic advertising and internet marketing. I hope to expand my knowledge on those field and in return share some insights/inputs on this forum.

Last edited:
Just joined today. Whats up?

Hi @Dustin Barruela , welcome to AffiliateFix! Thanks for joining us.

I was out looking for forums to join and i stumbled on this neat place. I also do reddit, quora and warrior-forum.

A little something about myself, I am an Account Executive under Business Development for Bluagile. A little over 6 months of experience in programmatic advertising and internet marketing. I hope to expand my knowledge on those field and in return share some insights/inputs on this forum.

Loads of great experience there that will certainly help you move along and further your successes in this industry.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

banners
Back