The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Hey Guys NEWBE HERE

rcashiii

affiliate
Like the title says I'm new to the affiliate marketing seen and quite frankly I'm having a hard time figuring things out like where can I find products to sell on my website pertaining to my niche without spending any out of pocket startup costs? I Have a website and a Facebook site linking to my website and in my first day I had traffic of over 200 people and likes on Facebook and it is steadily rising. my problem is not traffic, it is getting the spacific products to my website, nobody wants to click on a generalized ad when they are looking for a certin product. I'm no computer wiz so writing code is out of the question something that I could click Drag and drop on my web page would be ideal. any input would be greatly appreciated

Hello and welcome. I haven't been in the forum much lately but i can help i have been in the online world for almost 5 years now. Are you using wordpress as your site or what? And I don't really know of any affiliate programs that are drag and drop but if you can copy and paste this will be easy for you. If you don't mind me asking what is your niche in? This will the be the first step as to finding an affiliate program for an offer for you to promote. You should never pay to promote anyone's offer. You get a commission when you promote offers never pay for them. I got screwed when i first started out in 2009. Cpa offers are good as you don't really need to sale anything and can get paid just for someone doing something simple like filling a form or submitting an email. There is also clickbank where you can sell ebooks or you can monetize your site others ways like using adsense. You can pm me anytime if you are needing any help. I'm just now getting back started with cpa but i am making money other ways online.

banners
Back