The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hey guys looking for a bit of info.

Franklin Hatchett

I'm a long time lurker but just started getting active and I'm looking for some info.

I'm no Novice in general affiliate marketing but I'm a newbie when it comes to CPA and mobile offers etc. I have some down time so I'm looking into new projects and testing the waters.

I have all my offers ready and landing pages but right now I'm looking for info on Traffic. Basically, what's some good paid traffic services?

I've searched the forums, I've found a few but not ones that I'm interested in. Problem is I get distracted when searching, ending up with so many tabs open and completely forgetting what I was looking for.

I figured if I get some listed here it would help me out.

Much appreciated

Last edited:
I'm a long time lurker but just started getting active and I'm looking for some info.

I'm no Novice in general affiliate marketing but I'm a newbie when it comes to CPA and mobile offers etc. I have some down time so I'm looking into new projects and testing the waters.

I have all my offers ready and landing pages but right now I'm looking for info on Traffic. Basically, what's some good paid traffic services?

I've searched the forums, I've found a few but not ones that I'm interested in. Problem is I get distracted when searching, ending up with so many tabs open and completely forgetting what I was looking for.

I figured if I get some listed here it would help me out.

We have 35 traffic sources listed in our Traffic Resource Listings. Surely you can begin with one of them.

From what I can determine from your remarks, you have what the sales industry used to call the "red light / green light syndrome". I think Zig Ziggler coined it, or maybe Napolean Hill, anyway it's an age old issue. It's a form of indecisiveness caused by an individual attempting to determine what's a good fit and what isn't. The only way for you to determine, for your self, what traffic sources will work for you is to start trying them (one by one) and not all at the same time. You have to read reviews about the traffic sources, find a couple that align with your needs, then test them one by one.

How I didn't come across that resource list I do not know.. Distractions I guess. Thanks a bunch for this! This thread can be closed now :)

Thanks for the advice appreciate it.

MI
Back