The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Hey Everyone, New Member Here

AspiringSMM

affiliate
Hello, I just joined this forum. Not to recently I also decided to jump into affiliate marketing and see what it's all about. Here's some background information: I'm 18 years old (Yeah yeah...) I'm a cashier, as well as a full time student at the local community college (transferring out to a University next year). I have always wanted to sort of make my own paycheck, preferably online (this last sentence is probably unneeded as I'm sure most of you are in the same boat).

So yeah thats just about it. I'm here to learn as much as I can about affiliate marketing and hopefully in the future I'll be able to teach people through my success (something tells me thats wishful thinking :rolleyes: ).

Welcome to 5 Star, AspiringSMM.

You can learn a lot about affiliate marketing here. Many people have.

This is a friendly and very helpful community, so we are here to help you gain as much knowledge as possible.

Since you are new to affiliate marketing, a good place for you to begin would be our Newbie Affiliate Forum. You should try to read as much as you possible can in that forum and pay special attention to the threads that are indicated as "Sticky"

Thanks fo joining. We are glad to have you as a member.

banners
Back