The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

hey, am new here

dukeraj

affiliate
hey all,

Im duke from malaysia. The IM field is so big that i missed the part of CPA marketing or paid advertising.

Its really eye opener, to see people spending 20k to make 20k+ and still having positive cash flow.

I was stuck in the create niche site then do SEO. I did tried once doing niche site for amazon, then do some link building, but i did not make any $$, and later just abandon the project.

I read alot of SEO, niche site, etc. But I was stuck , I did not explore the paid advertising part. So i am here now, to want to be really successful in IM.

I know one thing that is, I need to be my own university, educated myself on the know how. In the past when I was trying IM, i juggle with day job.

But now I have given up my job, I will be fully free on june. I have budget, ready to take action, have the newbie guide / the forum support, and have the all the time to learn.

Welcome to the Fix! Good attitude but take things slow and take your time! Can't stress that enough! Learn from some of our mistakes!

banners
Back