The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hey all... the FreeMoneyGuys have arrived

wwwFMGcom

Hey everyone,

My name is sean, and i run a site called www.gamblingspam.com providing free $50 bankrolls to players looking to start playing online poker. we also provide rake back for semi pro players.

I am excited to have come to this community. I am always looking for help. We have many marketing positions available, Field agents, Sub affiliates, etc.

i regard all my employees as "partners" and work hard to train you to maximize profits. the Average yearly salary for my Sub affiliates is $32,000 and they are all college students who put in about 5-10 hours of work a week.

Many of my top affiliates make over $60,000 a year.

We train all parnters, give them email addresses, ebooks, and access to our members only page to maximize profits.

Anyone looking to join the FreeMoneyGuys team, can contact me or visit the site for more information.

take care.

{{Edited by Admin - no gambling links allowed}}

Per the rules in big caps!

"NO GAMBLING, RX, ADULT, ACTIVE X, MLM or SCAMMY LINKS."

Normally I would have just deleted this post like they would in every other forum, but it's such a GREAT example of the type of post and the type of HYPE that gives our industry a BAD reputation.

"marketing positions available... Field agents... i regard all my employees... Average yearly salary..."

Can anyone spell MISREPRESENTING THE FACTS???
(Did I spell that right???) :p

Just banned after the 2nd post which was made in the motivation and success forum titled "From $35k debt to $144k salary in just under a year" and filled with more stories of how you can make a good "salary" in gambling.

PLEASE give me a break. Permanent ban!

Leaving this up as a lesson in how NOT to make money and how NOT to promote 2nd tier affiliate programs.

banners
Back