The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hey All Affiliate Doer's! Intro of a long time affiliate marketer

Maxin

I have been in affiliate marketing for a fairly long time with some earnings, but never consistency in my efforts or earnings.

The consistency part has changed because I am devoting at least a few hours a day, every day, to getting a serious affiliate income going.

I have learned so much from forums like AffiliateFix and the success stories that I decided to join and share my own.

I have promoted:
AnastasiaDate
Niche products like battery information
Motorcycle goods - clothing, etc.
Pay per call
CPA offers of every stripe
And occasionally my own products..

My traffic sources:
Google
Yahoo/Bing
Facebook
Youtube
7Search
mmedia
and a load of others...
One mysterious redirect domain traffic source that helped me get a good payout from AnastasiaDate, but I can't remember which one it was..so I need tracking!

I am a member in several affiliate networks:
Peerfly
CJ
MaxBounty
Affiliaxe
LinkConnector
and a bunch of others..
Will apply to ClickDealer, and some that are popular here.

I am going to start a Journey Thread to $100/day and will add more details there.

Looking forward to building our incomes together!

Thanks! I am trying to post my journey now but keep getting blocked by a message that says my post contains spam elements. Not a link in the whole page!

Hi @Maxin , welcome to the AffiliateFix!

I have been in affiliate marketing for a fairly long time with some earnings, but never consistency in my efforts or earnings.

The consistency part has changed because I am devoting at least a few hours a day, every day, to getting a serious affiliate income going.

Looks like you have some skills!

I have learned so much from forums like AffiliateFix and the success stories that I decided to join and share my own.

Loads of great members here with many great success stories.

I am going to start a Journey Thread to $100/day and will add more details there.

Looking forward to building our incomes together!

We love journeys, looking forward to yours.

Consider the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

T J

thanks Af-Roger, TJ tutor, and Freevy for the kind welcome! I wrote a detailed post to start my journey here but kept getting blocked from posting it. Any ideas what causes a "Your Post appears to contain spam!" warning? There were no links or anything like that..

thanks Af-Roger, TJ tutor, and Freevy for the kind welcome! I wrote a detailed post to start my journey here but kept getting blocked from posting it. Any ideas what causes a "Your Post appears to contain spam!" warning? There were no links or anything like that..

First time I've run into that. Paste it into notepad and email it to me, I'll test it out. Email in my sig below.

looks like you've got quite a track record. I'm sure you can provide some valuable insights within the realm of affiliate marketing.

Appreciate the warm welcome all! Tj tutor, I will send you the start of my journey I attempted to post yesterday but got blocked. Mentat47..I would definitely describe my experiences as quite a journey..but not quite arrived yet. I get some sales here and there, but never scaled the campaigns, tracked well enough, optimized, had good landers, built a significant list..and on and on. Kinda half-a$$ ing it I am somewhat embarrassed to admit. But that is all changing.

I am going to get my journey thread going and fill everyone in on one I do, day by day, and the results. Having a crew with me, giving advice, pointing out mistakes, and even a few learning from me, will be a lot more fun than slugging out the IM journey alone in the battle.

See all of you at the top!

MI
Back