The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Here's Exactly How I Start ALL My Profitable Campaigns

wow..its an eye opener..
I've never heard about tracking software before..what i did just concentrate on the promotion
and never care about else..this really a gold mine for a newbie me..
but at $99/month , need to stabilize my affiliate income first..

wow..its an eye opener..
I've never heard about tracking software before..what i did just concentrate on the promotion
and never care about else..this really a gold mine for a newbie me..
but at $99/month , need to stabilize my affiliate income first..
hi Man
its not oblig to use the paid account
You can use the free one and will give you all the necessary info above

@Vita Vee This my friend is amazing. I take it you can do this with any product and niche.

Would love to connect with you and learn some of these more in depth strategies you use to make every campaign profitable.

Thanks again.

@Vita Vee This my friend is amazing. I take it you can do this with any product and niche.

Would love to connect with you and learn some of these more in depth strategies you use to make every campaign profitable.

Thanks again.

Thanks everyone, glad you liked this thread. Rob, your post made me realize that I needed to add some clarification.

I'm not profitable on 100% of my campaigns from the get-go. That would be amazing :) The title says "This is how I START..." (emphasis on start). The important thing is to build a list for all your campaigns - if you do this, even if you're not profitable on the front end, you still have a chance to make more sales on the back end.

EDIT: This thread is old and I'm not using that method anymore - it probably still works but personally I'm doing things differently nowadays...

@Vita Vee Can you do an updated post on what you do to get started maybe 1-2 different niche's?

I'll try to do that when I manage to get a bit more time as we're currently preparing some huge updates on FunnelFlux.

Also, I am really liking the Funnel Flux for tracking. The visual that it gives you is amazing. I am signing up for the free trial now!!

Thanks, I just posted that 1 year anniversary thread :)

Quick question @ZJKN:

Are you working for Adsbridge under cover? I ask because you have written 12 posts so far and all 12 talk about Adsbridge - that doesn't look natural for an affiliate :) I have no issue about it, but you should make it clear that you're working for them instead of "recommending it" under cover - here's what I mean:

ZJKN-adsbridge.png

Last edited:
I'm not undercover at all! It's written on my page under occupation. I guess I'll add "adsbridge" into my name to make it more clear. :)

Man, I'm not drinking this :) Sorry, I don't want to personally attack you, first I don't know you, secondly I'm sure you're a nice person and thirdly, I respect Alex + AdsBridge is indeed a great tool.

But com'on... what you just did in this thread is not cool at all.

If you check my previous screenshot, it shows that your posts above were referring to Adsbridge as "They"...

Let me show you again (very first at the top):

ZJKN-adsbridge.png

But you just edited your 2 posts above to refer to them as "We" - after I suggested that you were working for them and posting undercover.

zjkn4.png

and...

zjkn5.png

Now that you added your signature, it's better for everyone. But please don't post recommendation like if it was coming from a customer, it's not honest.

Especially when you "compare" Adsbridge to other trackers, like your reply to Tom Fang about Thrive vs Adsbridge.

zjkn3.png

When I read your reply there the first time, I thought it was coming from a real customer, I'm sure others thought the same.

Sorry for all those screenshots, and once again I don't want to attack you personally - I'm just trying to make things clear.

Let's be friends :)

Good stuff dissecting that undercover advertiser above, OP. Also this is a great start to get some insight on what's doing good.

If you're not doing what works, you risk losing some easy(or easier) cash/ROI. Innovation is always better, but at the expense of losing for going a different direction.

This is rock solid man, looks similar to way we find keywords and url in pops, have used similar web for competitors but never from this angle, I like it, thumbs up (Y) . I have seen your post in STM, lets connect on Skype and see what we can do together man :)

banners
Back