propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Help with Placing Multi offer Links in Voluum Please!

Discussion in 'Tracking' started by fontavals, Nov 7, 2014.

1. fontavals

fontavals Affiliate affiliate

Hi guys ,
    please i am struggling with placing multi - offer links in voluum so that i can test multiple offers .

[​IMG]

I don't know how to place the link inside landing page. I tried placing it like this:
    [​IMG]
    and then :

[​IMG]
    They both did not work :confused:.

Will anyone be kind enough to explain how to place this properly please. i'll be very grateful for any help please

2. amigous

amigous Affiliate affiliate

You should use links like this:
    <a href="link1">text1</a>
    <a href="link2">text2</a>​

3. fontavals

Bro thank yo so much for coming to my rescue. Still a bit confused on how to place the links you mentioned above. The lander is was built using twitter-Bootstrap.This is the actual link on my lander below:

[​IMG]

How would you apply that in this particular lander above. I tried doing this but it did not work:

[​IMG]

It keeps sending all clicks to the first link that ends with click 1, which means it send all clicks to one offer :

[​IMG]

Anyone out there who can help me sort this out please ...?

*Thanks again amigous for your help above.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2014
  4. lrs1995

lrs1995 Moderator moderator affiliate

Maybe @servandosilva can help you better than me.

But as far as I know, if you want to rotate the offers - then use xxxx.yourdomain.com/click

If you want to send the visitor forom the LP to a specific offer then use xxxx.yourdomain.com/click/1 this will send the visitor to the first offer. Similarly /click/2, /click/3 would send them to the 2nd and 3rd offer respectively.

fontavals likes this.
  5. servandosilva

servandosilva Moderator moderator affiliate

^^This.

One thing is having multiple offers on the lander (3 offers which can be clicked on the same lander) and another is rotating multiple offers in 1 lander (only 1 call to action, but you can rotate the offers).

Which one are you using? I'm not familiarized with twitter's bootstrap, honestly.

6. fontavals

Thanks for replying Servandosilver, I am trying to multiply several offers with 3 Landers so each lander will rotate all 3 offers !

7. lrs1995

lrs1995 Moderator moderator affiliate

Then use the xxxx.yourdomain.com/click/ as your url.
    Each lander should rotate the offers.

8. shreedharcva

shreedharcva Affiliate affiliate

Such an AHA man. Learn html first.

9. fontavals

Thanks guys, been away for a few days and yeah i realized i was cracking my head for nothing. I am pretty shit when it comes to techy and i am seriously wondering how i have lasted so long in this business lol!. I realize the only thing keeping going forward is my ability to come up with angles and do great mock ups. Hopefully can keep growing to where i can outsource most techy stuff so that i can keep improving on my marketing side.

Thanks everyone who was kind enough to throw me a life jacket even though i was not drowning as i thought , only half blind :)

10. fontavals

Anyone else having Issues with Scaling winning campaigns.. ? I think i have lost a lot of opportunities with my inability to scale. Its so exasperating ?

11. snarry

snarry Affiliate affiliate

what didn't make senses from reading this(your screenshot)?

The first lines says it all...

[​IMG]

K likes this.

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed