The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Help with Placing Multi offer Links in Voluum Please!

fontavals

Hi guys ,
please i am struggling with placing multi - offer links in voluum so that i can test multiple offers .

ZKaRQCY.png

I don't know how to place the link inside landing page. I tried placing it like this:
Z47cBp0.png

and then :

24WWeK9.png

They both did not work :confused:.

Will anyone be kind enough to explain how to place this properly please. i'll be very grateful for any help please

You should use links like this:
<a href="link1">text1</a>
<a href="link2">text2</a>​

Bro thank yo so much for coming to my rescue. Still a bit confused on how to place the links you mentioned above. The lander is was built using twitter-Bootstrap.This is the actual link on my lander below:

QactZeW.png

How would you apply that in this particular lander above. I tried doing this but it did not work:

UcbwiZD.png

It keeps sending all clicks to the first link that ends with click 1, which means it send all clicks to one offer :

XnBqaC2.png

Anyone out there who can help me sort this out please ...?

*Thanks again amigous for your help above.

Last edited:
Maybe @servandosilva can help you better than me.

But as far as I know, if you want to rotate the offers - then use xxxx.yourdomain.com/click

If you want to send the visitor forom the LP to a specific offer then use xxxx.yourdomain.com/click/1 this will send the visitor to the first offer. Similarly /click/2, /click/3 would send them to the 2nd and 3rd offer respectively.

^^This.

One thing is having multiple offers on the lander (3 offers which can be clicked on the same lander) and another is rotating multiple offers in 1 lander (only 1 call to action, but you can rotate the offers).

Which one are you using? I'm not familiarized with twitter's bootstrap, honestly.

^^This.

One thing is having multiple offers on the lander (3 offers which can be clicked on the same lander) and another is rotating multiple offers in 1 lander (only 1 call to action, but you can rotate the offers).

Which one are you using? I'm not familiarized with twitter's bootstrap, honestly.

Thanks for replying Servandosilver, I am trying to multiply several offers with 3 Landers so each lander will rotate all 3 offers !

Thanks guys, been away for a few days and yeah i realized i was cracking my head for nothing. I am pretty shit when it comes to techy and i am seriously wondering how i have lasted so long in this business lol!. I realize the only thing keeping going forward is my ability to come up with angles and do great mock ups. Hopefully can keep growing to where i can outsource most techy stuff so that i can keep improving on my marketing side.

Thanks everyone who was kind enough to throw me a life jacket even though i was not drowning as i thought , only half blind :)

Anyone else having Issues with Scaling winning campaigns.. ? I think i have lost a lot of opportunities with my inability to scale. Its so exasperating ?

MI
Back