The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

[HELP] Thank You Page

dencha

affiliate
I'm looking to setup my Thank You Page as such:

Social Triggers - You're Almost Done

See how it provides a link directly to their email account (I used my Gmail to sign up) and has the email filter setting attached to that link to just show that Confirmation email.

How is this done and what code is being used?

Thanks in advance.

I'm looking to setup my Thank You Page as such:

Social Triggers - You're Almost Done

See how it provides a link directly to their email account (I used my Gmail to sign up) and has the email filter setting attached to that link to just show that Confirmation email.

How is this done and what code is being used?

Thanks in advance.
This is very easy. They use search quarries this link. Simply add a hyperlink which targeted the search the email address you are using to send the confirmation mail. For example they use:

Code:
https://mail.google.com/mail/#search/news@socialtriggers.com%20RESPONSE%20REQUIRED:

now simply replace the email news@socialtriggers.com to your sending email. The subject line is here: %20RESPONSE%20REQUIRED: %20 refer as space. So change the subject line of your confirmation mail or you can use this subject line as well. Don't forget to use %20 for spacing.

If you are using WordPress then I suggest you to use Intabuilder plugin. A very effective plugin in order to build any page. You can drag and drop any element you want. They have also some pre-made template as well.

MI
Back