The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

help needed

daninnho

affiliate
Hi guys I need a lil bit of help how to install the bond landing page on my hosting...a small tutorial will help, I do not own any programming knowledge, many thanks!!!

I always use a FTP software (File Transfer Protocol), e.g. FileZilla (open source freeware), although I know there are faster methods available.
But I prefer a FTP software, because then I can easily add special files and scripts to the domain.

The procedure using a FTP: First you have to create a new FTP Access at your host. The three new generated data (Server, User and Password) you have to enter in the FTP software (e.g. FileZilla), and then you transfer the folder with your landing page (lp) by the FTP to your webspace, simply by copying your lp from your hard drive to your server.
Finally you have to connect your lp-folder, which is now on the server, with your hosted domain. For that you must assign your domain to your lp-folder on your host. Although both, your domain and your lp-folder, are now on your host, this assignment must be done so that the domain is assigned to the correct lp-folder (that means, that the domain shows your lp and not another site).

I hope that is understandable despite my bad English. But there's nothing complicated here: It's like copying folders in Windows Explorer, only that the Explorer is a FTP now, and you copy and paste your lp-folder from your local hard drive to your server by the FTP :) Good luck.

MI
Back