The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Help needed regarding AdsBridge

Nasir Uddin

affiliate
Dear AffiliateFix members,

I have a question (I am a newbie and for the first time I am using a Tracker).

If I set up a Landing Page (Self Served Landing Page on my own domain) and Offer in same rule (on the Targeting Setting Tab); then AdsBridge will redirect traffic to my Landing page. Right?

And, My Landing page would have a Call to Action button from where visitors will be driven to the Affiliate Network's offer Page.

In this case; whats the use of the Offer selection in the Adsbridge on the same rule?

Can I just use Adsbridge to send my traffic directly to my Landing Page only with leaving the Offer Selection step blank?

Can you help me explaining this?

Thanks.

If you guys don't get me; here I am adding my step by step thinking. Please reply:

Step 1: I have added my self hosted landing page on AdsBridge.
Step 2: I have added Offers on Adsbridge directly from my Affiliate Network.
Step 3: I have redirected my Landing Page to An Offer I set up on Adsbridge.

But now, how the things will work? I mean, my landing page has the CTA button and that button will take my visitors to the affiliate network's offer page. So, whats the point of redirecting my landing page to the offer i set up on Adsbridge? How it works?

Thanks

Never used self hosted lander with AdsBridge but I think I get what you mean..
When you setup the landing page in Adsbridge did you copy the Call to action button(s) code to your lander CTA button?
screenshot: Screenshot
that code will able adsbridge to track clicks to the offer you set up.

Never used self hosted lander with AdsBridge but I think I get what you mean..
When you setup the landing page in Adsbridge did you copy the Call to action button(s) code to your lander CTA button?
screenshot: Screenshot
that code will able adsbridge to track clicks to the offer you set up.

Thanks Adirsab for your reply. yeah..you got it right and eventually I figured it out btw. but the problem is; when I replace my existing CTA link with the Adsbridge's Call to Action Button code; the link is not being opened and showing 404 :(

And the link looks like on the browser like this:
When I put CTA JS code on my CTA button,after clicking it get redirected to http://example.com/://example.com/index.html

Mine fixed by apache setting. You have to try many cases ..
1. Simple Html with normal http://... (without adsbridge link) ----Is it work? yes-> go to 2, No ->Apache setting
2. Check your javascript in your LP it might conflict with Adsbridge.

First step:
in your html LP
<a href="http://google.com">Click here for the offer</a>
test your LP.Does it work?.
If No -> check your achache parameters on your VPS host.
If Yes ->
1. Try to Deactivate javascript that you have in LP, try until you found a problem javascript that made problem to adsbridge link.
2. put adbridge offer code
<a href="javascript:void(0)" onclick="window.open(decodeURIComponent( window.location.href.substr(window.location.href.lastIndexOf('aref=')+5)), '_self');">Click here for the offer </a>

Note: When you test you LP you must use url as adsbridge campaign link.

First step:
in your html LP
<a href="http://google.com">Click here for the offer</a>
test your LP.Does it work?.
If No -> check your achache parameters on your VPS host.
If Yes ->
1. Try to Deactivate javascript that you have in LP, try until you found a problem javascript that made problem to adsbridge link.
2. put adbridge offer code
<a href="javascript:void(0)" onclick="window.open(decodeURIComponent( window.location.href.substr(window.location.href.lastIndexOf('aref=')+5)), '_self');">Click here for the offer </a>

Note: When you test you LP you must use url as adsbridge campaign link.
Well, I am going to check my Apace Parameters then.

Will let you know.

Fixing 500 Internal Server Error Problems on Your Own Site
A 500 Internal Server Error on your own website requires a completely different course of action. As I mentioned above, most 500 errors are server-side errors, meaning it's likely your problem to fix if it's your website.

There are lots of reasons why your site might be serving a 500 Error to your users, but two are most common:

• A Permissions Error. In most cases, a 500 Internal Server Error is due to an incorrect permission on one or more files or folders. In most of those cases, an incorrect permission on a PHP and CGI script is to blame. These should usually be set at 0775 (-rwxr-xr-x).
  • A PHP Timeout. If your script connects to external resources and those resources timeout, an HTTP 500 error can occur. Timeout rules, or better error handling in your script, should help if this is the cause of the 500 error.
  • A Coding Error in .htaccess. While not as common, be sure to check that your site's .htaccess file is properly structured.

banners
Back