The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Help ! My Bing account banned.

amin

affiliate
Hi...Due to some reasons ...my account is banned .Please help me out...what should i do..do i go for creating another account but even if i create a new one my credit card details are with the bing ,they will ban me again ...what should i do now..

...what should i do now..
Quite simply: play according to the rules ;)

You have violated Bing's Terms and they told you the exact reasons (at least Google does it).
But no worries: Nothing is made of steel in the Internet: Correct your mistakes and violations, avoid them in future, and Bing will accept you again ;)

Last edited:
Hi...Due to some reasons ...my account is banned .Please help me out...what should i do..do i go for creating another account but even if i create a new one my credit card details are with the bing ,they will ban me again ...what should i do now..
This thing happens to me as well. When I got ban from Bing I create another account with the same credit card and them, ban me again. Then I create another account with a different credit card, and they accept me. Try another credit/debit card.

If you do manage to get another account, I would take @Marc's advice and make sure that you abide by Bing's TOS.

By the way, did you call Bing to try and straighten things out and correct whatever mistake you made?

You need to chat with them , if they did not reactivate your account , do not create another account in the same computer because they will ban you again for sure , the only way is to create another account on another computer with unique credit card . you need also to tell us the reasons so we can give you the right answer.

MI
Back