The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Help me.

Sunnie Almobi

affiliate
Hi,
This is Sunnie,AM from Almobi.I am confused recently. There are many people from VN signed up our network. I heard that AFF from VN always take fraud traffic, is it really? But in my mind I think we should treat people equally without any discrimination. So should I approve these VN Publishers? Please give me some recommendation? Thanks Advance!

It's not logical to think everyone is going to do bad things just because they're from VN.
While the fake rate might be high, I'm pretty sure there are good affiliates there too.

You should be able to notice who is a real player and wants to do business with you, and who's just plain wrong looking for free money and using fake traffic if you do a small interview before the approval process (something many networks do).

It's not logical to think everyone is going to do bad things just because they're from VN.
While the fake rate might be high, I'm pretty sure there are good affiliates there too.

You should be able to notice who is a real player and wants to do business with you, and who's just plain wrong looking for free money and using fake traffic if you do a small interview before the approval process (something many networks do).
Thanks, I do the inverview with VN AFF,and everyting looks good. But when send traffic, it also shows many same session ip. Can u give me some advice to distinguish fake from them in the first sight? Thanks advance.

banners
Back