The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Help me to start Online Steady Income

iitdaya

affiliate
Hi, All Myself Daya I am new here and also in internet marketing. I want your help guys, as I think you all are more knowledgeable and experienced than me in IM. I have tried several things on the internet to earn money but failed in all. Lastly, I have decided to do Amazon Affiliate marketing, so I have two options either I do it by making an affiliate website or through some paid traffic. Please suggest, It will greatly helpful for me. Thanks

Hy buddy i have experience as an amazon seller
i never did affiliate for amazon
i hate affiliate for physical Products kkk

Hi, All Myself Daya I am new here and also in internet marketing.

Hi @iitdaya , how's if going? Welcome to the AffiliateFix family!

I want your help guys, as I think you all are more knowledgeable and experienced than me in IM. I have tried several things on the internet to earn money but failed in all. Lastly, I have decided to do Amazon Affiliate marketing, so I have two options either I do it by making an affiliate website or through some paid traffic. Please suggest, It will greatly helpful for me. Thanks

Have you selected a vertical?
A tracker?
Got a VPS?

Deciding between and affiliate website and paid traffic is not an intelligible decision to make. Whether you hae a website or not, you should be using paid traffic.

You should be using landing pages and perhaps a website dedicated to the niche you are promoting, absolutely!

As for traffic, paid traffic is the only truly trackable and controllable traffic.

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

MI
Back