The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Help me promote my first maxbounty offer!

ogziii

affiliate
Hi everyone,
i have just got accepted today on maxbounty , i am willing to promote some health offer suggested by my manager , i bought a domain name and linked it to a host , i want to promote my offer on bing ads and hopefully get some results .
what should i do next to promote that offer ? should i create a landing page for it? and what type of landing pages works best when it comes to health offers ?

congrats @ogziii maxbounty account.
okay for health offers , use landing pages that looks like news article and things like that.
also use native ads.
Good luck with your campaigns .
What did you mean by native ads here? Are you advising traffic source or is there something am I missing?

By the way, Are you doing Native Ads yourself? Looking forward to connect with you.

Hi everyone,
i have just got accepted today on maxbounty , i am willing to promote some health offer suggested by my manager , i bought a domain name and linked it to a host , i want to promote my offer on bing ads and hopefully get some results .
what should i do next to promote that offer ? should i create a landing page for it? and what type of landing pages works best when it comes to health offers ?
Congratulations for taking your first step.

Try to Spy around Bing Ads and see what others are doing for the niche/keyword you are trying to promote in.

As famous marketer said once, don't try to re-invent the wheel. :)

MI
Back